Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bunny Trunk Show Coming to next VH

 Coming to our next VH is a vintage jewelry sister team Bunny Trunk Show, Personally I love their eye and can't wait to get my hands on that table.




Who doesn't adore animal brooches?
 Love the emerald eyes on this textured gold elephant signed Ciner.
Perfect to bring you all the luck in the world.
 How about this little chickidy
I love all the detail, a great mix of elegant and sweet.
 Check out this extra large pave stone brooch from the 1930's! All I can think of is a simple black dress and this elegant creature on my chest.


I collect clear rhinestone jewelry and this star and moon pin is a definate winner!
Who doesn't love astronomy in their jewelry.
 Cocktail rhinestone rings are on a fashion rise. Check out these darling bits of sparkle.
We love a mixture of stone cuts like this emerald and rhinestone dome.



 Highly collectible is this rhinestone dancing man.
What a lovely figurine.
 Just when you thought you were done lusting, check out this over sized 70's turtle necklace.


Then last but certainly not least,
this oversized etched cameo cuff bracelet by Whiting and Davis.

Wow! Bunny Trunk