Monday, March 14, 2011

Featured Sellers: Tanya and Lisa from Bunny's Trunk Show






Sisters Tanya and Lisa from Bunny's Trunk Show.

1. How would you describe the style of your pieces?
We have a very diverse selection of vintage jewelry. We have the 1940's-50's classically unique to the funky 1960's-70's to the bold 1980's. From handcrafted metals to glitzy rhinestones.

2. What inspires you?
Tanya: If I had to pick one thing it would be sparkly jewelry. I love the glamor of the of the 1940's -1950's style. The quality of the rhinestone jewelry amazes me, after over 50 years it can still dazzle
the eye.
Lisa: I get drawn in by the sculpture of the piece. I love it when I get an intricate, handcrafted piece. And the fact that it could be decades old but it's still modern today.

3. Who is your fashion icon?
Tanya: Sarah Coventry. I love how her styles have a wide variety; they range from simple day wear to designer chic. I also like that her pieces are reasonably priced for the quality of the work. To go to the other end of the spectrum, I also adore Givenchy. Their style is so elegant and classic.
Lisa: I recently wrote a blog on Elsa Schiaparelli and am enamoured by her avant garde fashion sense. She was fearless and creative - very inspiring. And she was surrounded by surrealist artists and movie icons.

4. Who is your kind of customer?
Because of our wide range of jewelry and prices, we have a wide range of customers. We usually attract all different kinds of people and enjoy meeting everyone!

5. Where can people find you?

Bunny's Trunk Show will be at Vintage Heaven this weekend March 19th and 20th.