Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Featured Seller: Karyn Dethrow from Dethrose Vintage

1930's Old Hollywood Gown


1960's Royal Blue Wiggle Dress


1950's Swirl House Dress


1970's Plaid Cotton Blouse & 1980's Charcoal Pleated Skirt


1950's Emma Day Dress


Self Portrait (LOVE this, Karyn!)

1. How would you describe the style of your pieces?
Classic vintage. Dethrose focuses on the classic styles of every decade, offering something for every girl who obsesses over vintage styling.

2. What inspires you?
I find so much inspiration daily, in the least expected places. Nature and people are probably the biggest things I search for inspiration in.

3. Who is your fashion icon?
My fashion icon? I have too many!! Hedi Lamar, Grace Kelly, Gene Tierney, Bridget Bardot, Dolly Parton, Julie Newmar, Faye Dunaway, Diane Keaton, Katharine Hepburn...Seriously I could go on for an hour on this.

4. Who is your kind of customer?
People that have no boundaries and love fashion! People that can interpret style in many different ways.

5. Where can people find you?
Shopping for goodies! Sipping Coffee while working on Dethrose on Etsy, In my Apt taking new photos and styling my studio.

Dethrose Vintage will be at Vintage Heaven on March 19th and 20th.