Thursday, December 2, 2010

Featured Seller: Karyn Dethrow of Dethrose Vintage









1. How would you describe the style of your pieces?
The best way to describe my pieces is classic. I don't choose vintage to look like a costume or to be ironic. I think with people's Individual style they can interpret how to make the pieces their own. I personally wear my vintage finds with new items for my own modern spin on a classic look.

2. What inspires you?
What inspires me? Everything! Movies, Music, Fashion, People, Landscape. Literally, life inspires me.

3. Who is your fashion icon?
My fashion icons are usually strong yet feminine women. Grace Kelly, Merle Oberon, Bridget Bardot, Hedi Lamar, Mary Tyler Moore, Marlo Thomas, Françoise Hardy, Dolly circa 70's, so many!

4. Who is your kind of customer?
My kind of customer is confident and isn't afraid to try anything! The girl who can think outside of the box and doesn't care what people think!

5. Where can people find you?

Dethrose Vintage will be at Vintage Heaven next weekend December 11th and 12th.