Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Featured Seller: Marjie W of Pianosaurus

Vintage Llama Wool Sweater


1980s City Newspaper Sweater


Black & Green 1980s Bow Skirt


Starboard Dress


Winter Wonderland dress


Marjie W. herself

1. How would you describe the style of your pieces?
I tend to gravitate toward colorful, quirky items that express individuality!

2. What inspires you?
I am inspired by color, designs, the 80s and 90s.

3. Who is your fashion icon?
Lately I've been into Norman Norell and Bonnie Cashin - some of the original designers!

4. Who is your kind of customer?
My customer is edgy, thinks for themselves, and confident. They like to express themselves by what they wear :)

5. Where can people find you?
People can find me on Etsy (marjiew.etsy.com), cruisin around the Merchandise Mart because that's where I go to school, or in my own sewing lab, which is located in Midlothian, IL (aka, my basement).

Marjie W. will be selling at Vintage Heaven on Saturday November 6th.