Thursday, July 29, 2010

Featured Seller: Ola from Voila Ola







1. How would you describe the style of your pieces?
My style is definitely eclectic. I love the look of the past decades, especially the feminine, romantic dresses of the 50's and 60's, but I usually I try to add some modern twist to it. I also combine my vintage finds with pieces that I sewn.

2. What inspires you?
I draw my inspiration mostly from modern art and photography but also from looking at old family photos and observing what the street is wearing.

3. Who is your fashion/design icon?
I don't have the favorite designer, it's more about the collections that catch my eye.

4. Who is your kind of customer?
My customers are girls who appreciate the one-of-a-kind and well tailored pieces, and want to look unique on the street.

5. Where can people find you?
You can find me at voilaola.blogspot.com where I'm going to post stuff that is for sale.

Voila Ola will be at Vintage Heaven on July 31st and August 1st.