Friday, May 14, 2010

Isa's picks

This is what I happily brought home from our last BIG sale:

Just your average LBD? Look at the back and think again! By Bummer Town:

Can't wait to wear this dress by Yellow Birdd! I've been so obsessed with roses...

Still on the rose theme with Ameelia Bedelia's adorable china:

Yes, sometimes you gotta make an impact! Head accessory by Joules Jewels Vintage:

LOVE my pink belt by Rockett Mansion:

Still have some space for more pink? I know I do! Clutch by Jenstyle Chic Vintage:

Brooch by Vintage Heaven, earrings by Brown Alice Thrift and bracelet... I forget, sorry! Please let me know if you sold it to me.

Skinny belt by Knee Deep:

Super lucky find, a signed Renoir belt by Vintage Heaven:

Backpack Alma's friend was selling:

Red purse I'll wear tons this summer + clutch I'll bring to all weddings I'm invited to, by Lovestory Vintage:


Don't you just love them? We have THE BEST vintage vendors for the modern vintage gal and guy + a great space + an awesome location. Come shop with us! We'll be open on May 22nd and 23rd and our next BIG sale will be on June 5th and 6th (here is our Facebook invitation).