Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Featured Seller: Jennifer of Jenstyle Chic Vintage






1. How would you describe the style of your pieces?
I try to find pieces that reflect the style and uniqueness of the era they evolved from. Items that look as chic today as they did then. Something that looks like it has seen it all, like the ocean, a patio party, and a dance floor.

2. What inspires you?
Old cinema. Watching “Stage Door” and drooling over every outfit in that movie, 40’s and 50’s Tropicana movies, and vintage musicals. 1984 for sure!!! Three of the greatest artists, musically and fashion wise, had breakthrough albums that year….Michael Jackson, Prince, and Madonna. My life was changed!

3. Who is your fashion icon?
Always my mom. She is always so fashionable and chic. My only complaint is that she didn’t keep all her clothes!!!

4. Who is your kind of customer?
My customer is an individualistic fashionista. She knows what is in fashion, but likes to wear what inspired it. She knows how to take an item and add a twist to it or use it in a unique way. She is the woman that people do a double take because she is so unique.

5. Where can people find you?
People can see what I have to offer online at jenstyle.com.

Also, sign up on my email list to receive notice of shows I am doing by emailing jennifer@jenstyle.com.